View your Terms & Conditions in advance
Greetings from Bill Teller!
These terms and conditions govern how to use the Bill Teller website, which is accessible at billteller.com.
We imply that you agree to these terms and conditions by using this website. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions listed on this page, do not use Bill Teller any further.
The terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the users of this website who have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth by the Company. This terminology also applies to all other agreements: the “Terms and Conditions,” the “Privacy Statement,” the “Disclaimer Notice,” and all related documents. Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.” The terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” include both the Client and us. All phrases refer to the provision of our support to the client in the most effective manner for the specific goal of addressing that client’s needs in relation to the rendering of the Company’s stated services, in line with and subject to, the law of the Netherlands. Any usage of the aforementioned terminology or other words in the singular, plural, he/she, or they format is understood to be interchangeable and to be referring to the same.
All content on Bill Teller is the exclusive property of Bill Teller and/or its licensors, unless otherwise noted. The ownership of every intellectual property is reserved. Subject to the limitations outlined in these terms and conditions, you are permitted to access this from Bill Teller for your own exclusive use.
- Republishing Bill Teller’s writing
- Sell, rent, or sublicense Bill Teller content
- Duplicate or replicate Bill Teller’s work in any way
- Bill Teller content can be shared.
On the date hereof, this Agreement shall take effect. The Free Terms and Conditions Generator was used to assist us write our terms and conditions.
On several pages of this website, users have the option to publish messages and engage in information and opinion exchanges. Before Comments appear on the internet, Bill Teller does not filter, edit, publish, or review them. Comments don’t always represent the views and opinions of Bill Teller, its affiliates or its agents. The views and opinions expressed in comments are those of the commenter.
In accordance with the laws that apply, Bill Teller is not responsible for the Comments or for any responsibility, loss, claim, or expenditure related to the use, posting, appearance, or disclosure of the Comments on this website.
The author, Bill Teller, has the right to review all comments and to remove any comments that are objectionable, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
You guarantee and affirm that:
- You have the right to do so and all required permissions and licences to post the Comments on our website;
- No intellectual property right, including without limitation any copyright, patent, or trademark of a third party, is violated by the Comments;
- The Comments don’t contain any information that is an invasion of privacy or is slanderous, inflammatory, or libellous.
- The Comments won’t be used to advertise, solicit, or promote any kind of trade, custom, company, or illegal action.
By sending Bill Teller your comments in any format or media, you hereby grant Bill Teller a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, edit, and authorise others to use, reproduce, edit, and use any of your Comments.
Including Links to Our Content
Without seeking prior written consent, the following groups are permitted to connect to our website:
- Government agencies,
- search engines,
- news outlets,
- online directory distributors, and system-wide accredited businesses are all permitted to link to our website, with the exception of soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping centres, and charity fundraising organisations, which are not permitted to do so.
These organisations are permitted to link to our home page, publications, or other website content as long as the link satisfies the following conditions: (a) it is not misleading in any way; (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) it is appropriate for the linking party’s website.
Other link requests from the following categories of organisations may be taken into consideration and approved:
- Dot.com community sites,
- associations or other groups that represent charities,
- online directory distributors,
- internet portals,
- well-known consumer and/or business information sources,
- accountancy, law, and consulting businesses, as well as
- educational institutions and trade associations.
If we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation does not have a history of issues with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink more than makes up for Bill Teller’s absence; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information, we will approve link requests from these organisations.
The following conditions must be met for these organisations to link to our home page: (a) the link must not be misleading in any way; (b) it must not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) it must make sense within the context of the linking party’s website.
You must contact Bill Teller by e-mail if you represent one of the organisations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website. When requesting a link to our website, please be sure to provide your name, your organisation name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you want to link, and a list of any URLs on our site that you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Organizations that have been approved may link to our website in the following ways:
- By using our company name,
- By using our company name,
- the URL being linked to,
- or any other description of our website that makes sense given the surrounding context and the style of the content on the connecting party’s website.
Absent a trademark licence agreement, no use of Bill Teller’s logo or other works of art may be made for linking purposes.
You may not put frames around our webpages without our prior consent and written authorization or otherwise change the visual presentation or look of our Website.
Anything that appears on your website is not our responsibility. You promise to defend us from any allegations made against us on your website. A website should not contain any links that could be seen as defamatory, pornographic, or illegal, or that violate someone else’s rights in any way or that promote such violations.
Privacy of You
Read the Privacy Notice.
The Reserved Rights
We have the right to ask you to take down any link to our website, or all links. You consent to our right to request the immediate removal of any connections to our website. Additionally, we have the right to change these terms at any moment, as well as the linking policy. You agree to be governed by and comply with these linking terms and conditions by consistently linking to our website.
Links from our website will be removed
You are welcome to contact us at any time and let us know if you discover any links on our website that are offensive for any reason. Requests for links to be removed will be taken into account, but we are not required to do so or to reply to you personally.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on this website and we do not guarantee that it will stay accessible. We also do not guarantee that the content on this website will be kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.