MEPCO ONLINE NEW CONNECTION
You can apply for a new electric meter connection online, thanks to electrical companies who have simplified the process. Whereas, you no longer need to go to the power station and wait in a long line to fill out the new connection form. As well, you can Check Your Online Bill for Free.
You can download it online and submit it via the internet with a few clicks.
If you live in Multan or the surrounding areas, you can simply go to the MEPCO official website or download the MEPCO New Connection Form from Billteller.com. Essentially, it is a time-saving and less stressful process.
This service is not only provided by MEPCO or for residents in the surrounding area, but almost all electrical companies in Pakistan, including HESCO, SPECO, TESCO, PESCO, GEPCO, IESCO, LESCO, and others, have an online portal.
These portals assist their customers in performing tasks such as checking online bills, duplicate bills, Billing Calculators and Estimators, and so on while sitting in their homes.
MEPCO NEW METER CONNECTION
Since this article is about MEPCO New Connection, after downloading the form, follow the procedure below:
- Go to Electrical New Connection (ENC) official website.
- On the left side, you will see the menu, click on “New Form”.
- Then select “New Connection” and fill in the required details, i.e.: “Company: MEPCO” and your CNIC.
- Now, Fill out the form and attach the required proofs i.e. Ownership, Power of Attorney, applicant’s CNIC copy, etc.
- Submit the form.
- Send your application form along with the required documents to the concerned office.
- Now, you will receive a demand notice, which you have to pay in the bank.
- The meter connection will be installed once your demand notice is paid.
MEPCO New Connection Estimated Time
The time taken to process the application of a new meter connection depends upon the category in which your application falls. There are majorly 3 categories followed by Multan Electrical Power Company depending upon load. You can use MEPCO Helpline for further details..
0 – 15 Kw Electrical Connection
If your new meter application is less than 15kw, it could take up to 30 days. This application follows a predefined path that includes registrar office work, cost estimation, wiring testing, and much more.
If your application does not smoothly navigate all of these paths, it may take longer than 30 days.
16 – 70 Kw Electrical Connection
If your application is between 16 to 70kw, it falls in category 2 of MEPCO New Connection. However, it could take up to 40 to 44 days.
71 – 500 Kw Electrical Connection
The processing time is increased as the kw increases. More verifications are been required, and more requirements had to be fulfilled. As a result, it could take up to 70 to 73 days.